For over 20 years, Antonia has been working diligently with a range of clients, helping them find their way back to a more structured and balanced body. Her vast experience as an Osteopath, Nutritionist, and NST Practitioner have helped her understand the human body in a way that meets her clients need for knowledge, understanding and recovery. She has also shared her experience through speaking engagements and written work.
She opened the door to her own healing journey through nutrition, exploring the relationship between the body, emotions, healing, and energy. Drawn to the power and impact of nutrition on a person’s ability to bring the body back into harmony, she became a Nutritionist. Her intense desire to understand the root causes of disease, and the “why” and “how” of life’s mental, emotional, and physical challenges led her to explore, learn, and build her knowledge and expertise in multiple disciplines and methodologies for healing. Acquiring certifications in many disciplines, she is well known for assisting thousands to transform their lives all over the world. She has worked with and interviewed a multitude of healers, scientists, thought leaders, and teachers in the world today.
To see each human being move with ease, energy, and vitality.
I connect, coach, and raise awareness of the human body to help restore functionality for anyone suffering from physical discomfort and pain.
- 2000 – Wholistic Nutrition, The Institute of Holistic Nutrition, Toronto, ON, Canada
- 2002 – Metabolic Typing Nutrition Certification, The Metabolic Education Center Inc., Harvard, Massachusetts, USA
- 2003 – Emotional Freedom Technique certification, Gary Craig Official EFT, Chicago, Illinois, USA
- 2004 – NeuroStructural Integration Technique Certificate (NST), International Institute of Applied Health Services, Macleod, Victoria, Australia
- 2004 – Autonomic Response Testing, Klinghardt Institute, Dietrich Klinghardt, MD., Ph D, Sussex, UK
- 2004 – Deep Cures, International Institute of Applied Health Services, Macleod, Victoria, Australia
- 2005 – Contact Reflex Analysis, CRA Wellness, Richard Versendaal, D.C., Grandville, Missouri, USA
- 2006 – Functional Nutrition, FoodPharmacy Inc., Hawaii, USA
- 2017 – Osteopath – Ontario School of Osteopathy & Alternative Medicine, Toronto, ON, Canada
- 2018 – Biomagnetism, Escuela Superior de Biomagnetismo, Isaac Goiz Duran MD, Mexico City, Mexico
- 2018 – Kinesiology Taping Certification, iBody Academy, Toronto, ON, Canada
- 2018 – TMJ Level 1 & 2 – The “O” Lab Orofacial Myology – Bowen College, Vancouver, BC,Canada
- 2018 – Sleep Right, Stasha Gominak, MD, Toronto, ON, Canada
- 2019 – Craniosacral Therapy, Ontario School of Osteopathy & Alternative Medicine, Toronto, ON, Canada
- 2019 – IMM Technique – Integrated Myofascial Release & Muscle Energy Technique, Ontario School of Osteopathy & Alternative Medicine, Toronto, ON, Canada
- 2019 – Applied Myoskeletal Soft-Tissue Therapy, College of Applied Myoskeletal Therapy, Queensland, Australia
Learn about Antonia’s services
Book an Appointment